Monday, June 23, 2008

Jack's New House

Jack and I had a lot of fun today. While I was getting Jack's breakfast ready, he was playing on his school bus. When I went to get him, I noticed he had found his hat (which happened to match the outfit I dressed him in this morning) and put it on his head. He is so fashion-conscious. After breakfast, we went outside and assembled his new playhouse (with a little help from our neighbor). Jack loved it! He would open and close the door, and go in and out of the house. He also liked to open and close the shutters on the windows. While he played in the house, I was able to clean out the baby pool. I filled it with water so it would be warm enough to play in by the afternoon.

After Jack's nap (we are down to one a day and today's was only 1 hour long), we went outside to swim.
Jack really liked playing with the hose more than anything else.

After a little swimming, we were back at Jack's new house.
The wet swimming trunks were starting to fall down.
Jack said, "Enough of this. I am just going to take these darn swimming trunks off!"



No comments: