Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday and Sunday in Denver

I would have updated the blog with more pictures from my weekend in Denver sooner if I had taken any pictures with my own camera. I don't know how well you'll be able to see these pictures, but they are some that Sara took with her camera and posted to snapfish.

On Saturday, we did a lot of relaxing. We also explored some of downtown Denver, including this giant cow statue and the horse on top of a chair.
Saturday night we ate at an Indian restaurant and then went to a local drinking establishment. Here I am posing with the chef.
Sara's friends, Katie and Matt, met up with us. We celebrated Katie's birthday.
Sunday morning we were able to get a short hike in before we met my cousin, Kristen, for lunch and then went to the airport. This week has not been too exciting. Jack got sick Tuesday night and then was fine by Wednesday morning. Jim and I got sick Thursday night. Jim called in sick for the first time ever on Friday. We were supposed to go to Chicago and South Bend this weekend, but had to change our plans. Hopefully ND can pull out a win, though. One of my former runners is a freshman at ND and plays in the band. We were planning to meet her and her family before the game and have dinner afterward. I am bummed that we couldn't go, but I am sure we'll make it to another game while she is a student there.


No comments: