Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Indoor Fun

The past couple of weeks have been pretty cold, so we have spent a lot of time indoors. Eight of my former cross country runners came over for lunch one day, before they all had to head back to college. Jack loved the attention. Unfortunately I forgot to get my camera out until after 3 of them left. One day, Jack spilled some water on his shirt, so I took it off him. He did not want a new shirt on, so I let him play shirtless for a while. We keep our house below 70 degrees during the day, so I was surprised he kept his shirt off for so long.
"Where's my shirt?"We play catch in the living room. I set up blankets, shoes, whatever to trap the ball when I roll it back to Jack after he throws it to me. He has a pretty good arm!Here's Jack cool hairdo after his winter hat comes off. Notice the cool Rock sweatshirt.As I was cooking one day, Jack decided to stack cans in the kitchen. I honestly did not help him at all, and didn't even really notice how well he was doing until they were over his head!

Yesterday, Jack and I went out to visit Caeleigh and Sean. Jack and Caeleigh had fun playing together. At one point they both grabbed books from Caeleigh's room and plopped down on the kitchen floor to read them. Too funny!
"Cheese!"
Sean did a lot of sleeping during our visit. He is so sweet!
Jack gave Sean's feet a kiss.

No comments: