Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cousins, Gardens, Retirement Party

We had a fun weekend. Jim's sister and her family were in town, as well as my brother and his wife. On Saturday, Jim and I went to the Cardinal game with Lenny and Colin. Cards won! That evening the 5 grandchildren played in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard.





After dinner Jim, Karen, and Paul entertained us.
On Sunday, we went to my parents' house for my brother, Michael's, college graduation party. I didn't take any pictures of the party, but I took a couple of Uncle David reading Jack his bedtime stories. We are really going to miss Uncle David and Aunt Melanie when they move to Australia later this year.

On Monday, Jack and Daddy spent the day together while Mommy shopped for some clothes that would fit her. Jack had a "box lunch."
On Wednesday we went to the Botanical Gardens with Grandma. We met Joslyn there with her boys, Garrett and Nick. Jack examined the flora from afar.
Jack's favorite part was the water.

Today Jack and I went to a retirement party for my good friend Sue. Jack got to eat lots of yummy treats!
The three amigas: me, Sue, and Elaine:

2 comments:

Ms. A. said...

I didn't realize they were moving to Australia... Wow! Is it an indefinite move?

Nicole Kberg said...

Cute pics! Love the one of Jack laying on the grass and him sitting against the fence. Too cute.