Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Goofball

At lunch today Jack pretended his cup was a telephone. I heard him say, "Just eating lunch." pause. "Um...Peanut butter and jelly, and some oranges." It was pretty funny. After lunch we ran some errands. Jack wanted to wear his sunglasses.

Patrick was buckled in and ready for errands (i.e. ready to take a nap in the car).
This afternoon Jack's Aunt Margaret and cousin Katie stopped by. When they left, Jack asked me where they went. I told him they went home to eat dinner. He told me he wanted to go home, too. I told him he was home. He said he wanted a different home. :( I told him that made me sad, and asked him, "Don't you want to live here with Mommy and Daddy and Patrick?" He said that he did want to live here. Then he said that he wanted to make Mommy happy. :) How sweet!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Jack totally looks like he's ready to hit the slopes in the pictures with the sunglasses - very cute!

Nicole Kberg said...

Jack is a ham! Love the sunglass pic!