Thursday, February 11, 2010

Creative Kiddo

We have been doing a lot of indoor activities lately since it has been so cold outside. The other day Jack was painting at the dining room table when Patrick woke up from his nap. After getting Patrick and changing him, I came downstairs to see this: Apparently Jack thought it would be a good idea to paint his face too! I laughed and told him to go look at it in the mirror. After seeing it, he said, "Wipe it off, Mommy!" I guess he didn't like the way it looked!
Last Friday we "skyped" with Uncle David and Aunt Melanie, who are in Australia! It was neat to be able to see them while we talked to them.
Yesterday I took some pictures of my cuties!



Jack has been playing with his blocks a lot lately. Jim and I are quite impressed with what he builds.
This is a train.
More of the train...
Wow!

Patrick watched Jack build for a bit.

Jack thought Patrick would look good with a block on his head.

Patrick shook it off.

1 comment:

Three Against One said...

Very cute!! Can't believe how big Patick is getting already!