Sunday, May 2, 2010

Facebook

Ahhh...Facebook.  I have been avoiding facebook for many years now, but I finally caved and joined last week.  I was so tired of not knowing things because I was not on facebook.  I don't plan to post many pictures on facebook; I have this blog for that.  So, here are some...

A couple weeks ago I brought the boys' clothes downstairs in the morning.  I set them out and told Jack to get dressed while I fed Patrick.  After he put his pants on, he came to show me.  He had put on Patrick's pants!!!
Goofball.

My friend, Jenni, was in town with her son Julian.  We met up with them (and my neighbor and her grandsons) at the zoo.
The Children's Zoo has a couple of cool slides.
And of course we rode the train.

I recently had the opportunity to catch up with my friend Jennifer, and her girls. 
Jack enjoyed hanging out with his old playmates.

Patrick turned 6 months on April 21st.  He is in the 60th percentile for height and 25th for weight. I took this picture of him that day and then played with it a little on the computer.  Look at his blue eyes in the second picture!
Last weekend we went to "Toss for Tess", a washers tournament to benefit my neighbor's daughter who was born on February 4, 16 weeks early.  She was 1 lb, 5 oz!  She is doing well and hopefully will come home in a month.
Our neighbors Howard and Gloria watched Patrick while Jim and I tossed. 
It was quite wet and rainy, but everyone had fun.
Jack played in the rain all day.
The boys wore these shirts I bought them in honor of my brother and sister-in-law's solar panel installation business.
Jack was so wet and cold.  I didn't pack extra clothes for him, but luckily Tess's Grandma lent him her girly jacket.
That night Sue and Frank watched the boys while Jim and I went to a Trivia Night. 

1 comment:

Nicole Kberg said...

Cute pictures! I joined FB for the same reason, search for me so we can be 'friends!' :0)