Thursday, July 22, 2010

Zoo with Friends


My college roommate, Amy, and her family came in town last week and we met up at the zoo.  Jack and Bo had fun with this penny smashing machine.  Yes, we went to a zoo with lots of real, live animals, and the boys enjoyed playing with a machine with a stuffed animal inside.
Our friends Garrett and Nick met up with us, too!
A train ride is a must!
The boys enjoyed lunch by the sea lion basin.
My friend Kathleen came over last week with her kids, Lily and William.
Patrick is one day older than William.
Apparently Patrick didn't like what William had to say.
Jack has been enjoying all his old baby toys I have been slowly bringing out of storage for Patrick.
Jim went to get Patrick when he woke up one morning.  He brought him downstairs and told me, "Before you say anything, the other guy looks much worse."  Huh?  Then I saw Patrick:
Apparently Patrick got a bloody nose in his sleep.  His sheets, blanket, face, and hands were covered with blood.  Yuck!  Patrick seemed happy, though.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I love Jim's comment - sounds exactly like something Carl would say. Great pictures!