Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Thursday was Jack's first day of preschool!  We had anxiously been awaiting this day for months.  When we brought Jack to the preschool open house last winter, he loved it and didn't want to leave.  Tuesday we had orientation and got to meet Jack's teacher, who seems very nice.  Jack agreed to let me take some pictures before we left Thursday morning.

Hooray for Preschool!
Standing in front of the preschool doors:
Outside the classroom:
Jack did great on his first day!  Neither he nor I cried.  He told me he had fun, but I wasn't able to get a lot more out of him.  He did tell me that he did not play with trains and that he had crackers at snack time.  Luckily, his teacher emailed the parents Thursday night and told us what they did that day.  Preschool is only 2.5 hours, but I knew he did more than eat crackers and not play with trains! 

Here is one more picture.  This picture was taken after he got home, and he is showing off his new book bag.  You can also see the new carpet we got (we replaced all the carpet in the house, except in the boys' room, which was replaced right before Jack was born).

No comments: