Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekend Activities

This post is slightly deceiving.  I started it a week ago, so it is about the previous weekend.  In the middle of loading pictures, I received a message that I was out of storage space.  What?  I didn't even know there was a limit.  Luckily, it is a minimal fee to purchase extra storage.  Unfortunately, it took a week for me to be able to use it.  So, I have lots of pictures to post.

On Friday, we met our friends at a park and enjoyed the warm weather.  Patrick, Jack, and Andrew enjoyed the swings.


Baby Evan enjoyed a snooze in the stroller.
Then we went on a walk and came across this big fountain.
I think the best part was seeing the horses at the end of the walk.  Jack got to pet one!
Friday afternoon, while Patrick napped, Jack and I played outside.  Jack wrote his name in sidewalk chalk.  You can read it better if you hold a mirror up to it!
On Saturday, we went to a Halloween party.  I brought Clifford the Big Red Dog and a cute little bumblebee.
There was a face painter, and Jack got doggie paws painted on his cheek.

We tried to get a picture of some of the kids together, but they were not interested.

 Jack had the balloon artist make a motorcycle for him.
This was the best picture I could get of Patrick with another bumblebee.
Thanks, Alison, for this picture of my buzzing boy.
 When we got home, Jack and I played outside again.  Jack played basketball for a bit.
Then, we ran around and jumped in some leaves.




On Sunday, Grandma and Grandpa came with us for our first visit to the Wabash Frisco and Pacific Railroad.   I am sure we will visit it many more times.
 The boys were anxiously awaiting their turn to ride the train.
 You get to go on a 30 minute train ride in the woods, along the Meramec River.




No comments: