Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town

We are getting excited about Christmas!  On a recent visit to the Magic House, the boys looked at the big ornaments on the big tree (instead of posing for a picture in front of it like I asked).
We met Lily and William there.
I think William just spotted Santa...
 Cuties:

At one point, I looked around and couldn't find Jack. He had found a construction book that he decided to sit down and read by himself.  I love that independent boy!
I got to go on my annual shopping trip with my mom, aunt, and cousin a couple weekends ago.  It was so nice to spend the weekend with these 3 lovely ladies. 
Last Monday, we went to the Oakland House to see Santa Claus!
Our friends Garrett, Nick, and Zora went, too!
 Sitting on the steps outside the Oakland House:

Last Thursday, Jack's preschool had their Santa House.  Jim took off work and got to go with Jack.  He made this wreath with his handprints on it.  Sweet.
Jack is waiting on the "train" to see Santa.


It was difficult to get a good class picture.
I'm not sure any two people are looking in the same direction.
On Thursday evening, we made our annual trip to Our Lady of the Snows to see the light display.
There were lots of lights!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

WOw!

OUr choir was singing there on Tuesday night. You just missed us by 2 days. I wish you could have been there. The four of you would have doubled our audience!!!