Thursday, December 16, 2010

Trains and Snow!

Last week we made our annual trip to the Botanical Gardens to see the trains with Grandma and Grandpa.
This is definitely one of Jack's favorite outings.
I think he could stay and watch the trains for hours.




Patrick wasn't as interested in the trains as Jack was.  He did enjoy cruising around and seeing all the flowers.
He found a ledge that was the perfect height for a seat for him.


Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa!
We got some snow this week!  While Patrick was napping, Jack and I bundled up to play in it for a bit.  When I asked Jack to stand on the steps for a picture, this is what I got:
Then he ran at me.
"Alright, Jack.  Mommy is just going to take one more picture before I put the camera inside and we do a little sledding."
Once we were inside, I made some hot chocolate (warm chocolate for Jack - he didn't want it hot), and he played with his MagnaDoodle.  He came to show me what he wrote:
I didn't know he was writing MOM.  He didn't say anything or ask me how to spell it.  Awww...what a sweetie!  Of course I had to take some pictures.

No comments: