Saturday, April 30, 2011

Family Fun

Here are some pictures from the past week.  The night before Easter, the kids decorated Easter eggs.

After Patrick got dye on his white shirt (what was I thinking?), he dyed the rest of the eggs shirtless.
Jack and Patrick being goofy post-egg-coloring:
Jack likes it when I lift him by my feet.
On Easter Sunday morning, the boys found Easter eggs in the living room.  It was too wet outside for the Easter Bunny to hide the eggs there.


We've had some nice weather this week.  Jack enjoyed blowing bubbles in the backyard.
Patrick tried to blow some bubbles, too.
On Tuesday, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's to wait for Jim's sister and her family and their friends to arrive from Milwaukee.  It was a beautiful evening for playing in the yard (and taking photos).



What a good-looking group of guys:
The boys with Grandma:
Three generations of Kelly men:
My handsome husband and me:

My new favorite family photo:

1 comment:

Erin said...

absolutely love the two new family photos! good looking family o boys you got there girl .... we'll see what number 3 (5) brings!