Monday, July 18, 2011

Michigan, Part II

The morning after Michael and Kathleen's wedding, the boys and I went back up to Michigan.  My parents rented a cottage for the week and the entire family minus Jim, Michael, and Kathleen got to spend the week together at one of our favorite places.
We went to Craig's Cruisers and Jack rode with Papa.  He loved it!
Ryan was big enough to drive himself!
Patrick took Lukas and Uncle David drove Adam.
Patrick wasn't big enough to ride, so he just tried to break into the slick track.  You must be 16 years old to ride those cars.  I didn't have the heart to tell him it would be a loooong time before he gets to go in there.
When he couldn't open the gate, our little monkey started to climb the fence.

One morning we went to breakfast with Nana and Papa, and then got to play in a toy store for awhile.
Patrick found a baby doll to hold.  I think he is getting ready for his little brother or sister.
Let's hope he doesn't try to open his little sibling's eyes.
After the toy store, it was off to the playground!

The five Nahm grandsons:
It was especially nice to spend a lot of time with Uncle David and Aunt Melanie, who were visiting from Australia!
The kids loved running down this giant sand dune.

Kisses for Aunt Melanie!

Everyone enjoyed some beach time, too.  I didn't have my camera down at the beach too much, so I don't have many pictures.
Ryan practiced his body boarding.
Family picture at sunset:


 Jack got to do sparklers for the first time (in his pajamas):

 My mom, me, and my big belly:

No comments: