Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wedding Week

We took a break from traveling to spend a week in St. Louis for my brother Michael's wedding.  The weekend before the wedding, I took a few "engagement" pictures in Tower Grove Park.

Jack wanted to play in the fountain, but I told him I would take him another day that week.  So, two days that week the boys and I went back to Tower Grove to play in the fun fountains. 

Don't drink the water, Jack!


The Thursday night before the wedding was the bachelor party.  So, the girls (my 3 brother's wives and I) went to the Cardinal game, and saw a winner!
Melanie, me, Kathleen, Ingrid

Kathleen outside the stadium before the game: 
A good time was had by all.
Friday night was the rehearsal.  Here are my parents and their four children:
The almost newlyweds at the dinner.
On Saturday morning, the bridesmaids met at Kathleen's parents' house for pictures before the wedding.
Kathleen with her siblings:
Patrick's son, Ryan, was the ringbearer.  He is also Michael's Godson.
David had to make a call for someone to bring him his vest.
Michael eagerly awaiting his bride:
Jack was excited to blow bubbles after the wedding.
Patrick was excited to climb on the church walls.
Some of the (younger) 31 cousins.
Me with my handsome groom:
Limo ride:


First dance:

1 comment:

Erin said...

I LOVE your blog!!!! Especially since you're such a great photographer ... makes it that much more enjoyable!