Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Counting

The other night when I was counting something, I realized Patrick was counting, too!  Patrick has very few words so far, so the fact that he was saying numbers (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, and 10) was pretty amazing to me.  If I say one and two, he will say 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, then I say 8 and he says 9 and 10.  It was hard to get him to "perform" for the camera.  We took several videos, and I think this one was the best.  You can hear Jack singing in the bathtub in the background. :)  Before playing the video, you should pause the music on the right side of the blog page so you can hear Patrick.

3 comments:

Nicole Kberg said...

What a cutie patootie!

Kathleen said...

That's awesome! It looks like mommy's love of math has rubbed off!

Erin said...

Like Kathleen said ... not shocking that the boy's early words are numbers! lol maybe I can get him up to 20 this weekend. ;-)