Monday, October 24, 2011

World Series, Game 2

In honor of the Cardinals making it to the World Series, I took some pictures of the boys in the Cardinals gear.  Jack and Patrick were giving Charlie kisses.


Charlie was upset he didn't get to go to game 2 with me.
I had told my friend Kathryn, who lives in Denver, that she should come in for a Cardinals playoff game.  She said she would come in if they made it to the World Series.  True to her word, Kathryn flew in last Thursday to go to the game.  She treated Janie and me to tickets to go with her!  On Friday, she was on a plane back to Denver.  It was a short visit, and we didn't get to see a winner, but we had lots of fun nonetheless. 

We sat in Big Mac Land.
The crowd was very excited!

Jim and I have tickets to game 6 on Wednesday. Let's hope we win!

No comments: