Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Catching Up

I have a ridiculous amount of pictures to post since I have pictures from over a month ago that I haven't posted yet.  So, lots of pictures and few words.  We'll start with two pictures from a (not-so-)recent visit to the zoo.

I took all three boys to the park one evening to take Patrick's 2 year pictures.  I was pretty happy with how they turned out considering I had no help (Jim was working).





My favorite:


A recent playdate with Charlie's new friend Emilia.

Trying to get a picture for our Christmas card:

I am honored to be Ryan's Godmother!
Ryan was pretty happy to become a Catholic!
We finally made a trip down to visit Uncle Michael and Auntie Kathleen.  I didn't take many pictures, though.
We went to a cabin with some friends. Jim and I took the kids 2 years ago when Patrick was a few weeks old and have been talking about going back ever since.  One night we were out with friends and mentioned our plans and they wanted to come along.  So, Jim and I took our family on Friday night and the other families met us on Saturday.  We had a lot of fun!





Jack's preschool Thanksgiving celebration:
Thanksgiving was fun.  We were able to spend time with both sides of the family.  Here are our gorgeous nieces.
And our handsome nephews (and sons):
Charlie's Baptism was over Thanksgiving weekend.

Uncle Michael is Charlie's Godfather and Aunt Margaret is his Godmother.


Nana and Papa with their six grandsons.

We had a skype shower this past Saturday for David and Melanie, who live in Australia and are due on Christmas.

No comments: