Saturday, July 28, 2012

May

Here is a glimpse at the month of May for us.  We lived with my parents until the last week of May.  Then we moved back home because we had a contract on our house and didn't need to keep it spotless and ready to show all the time.  

Patrick decided his boots were needed to play outside one morning.
Jack is showing off his age.
They get along pretty well most of the time.
One day I took some pictures of the boys in the room where Jim and I stayed at my parents' house.


Brotherly love:

This one's a little blurry, but I love it.
Daddy and Jack practicing baseball:
Jack and Patrick were holding hands on their own.  It was so cute, I had to get a picture!




I went to a Mother's Day program at Jack's preschool.  It was really sweet.  They sang songs for us, we enjoyed snacks together, and they had some papers for us.
There were hand gestures for many of the songs.
Jack played the triangle.
He also played this instrument.

Skinamarinky dinky dink 
Skinamarinka doo, 
I LOVE YOU!


Jack made the flower pin I am wearing.
Jack with his teacher.  We really enjoyed her this year!
Below you will find the "questionnaire" Jack answered prior to the Mother's Day program.  I think my favorite answer is that I am 16 years old!


Another day at preschool, they had their own Olympic Games.  Jack's class was the Orange Team.  Everyone received gold medals, and the parents were invited to the Olympic parade.

1 comment:

aussienahms said...

I did not know that you were 16 and that your favorite food was lettuce! Haha, so cute!