Saturday, October 13, 2012

Jambeque 2012

We had great weather in early September for the Jambeque this year.  Jim and Jeff put on another great party!
My Aunt Kathy and her band came to play.
Patrick sang into this microphone.  Later, Jim and I sang a song together and Patrick came up to the microphone and helped sing, too.  

Charlie enjoyed his first Jambeque.
Jack's good friend from preschool came!
Love this family!
My rock star!
The Jambeque hosts:
At this point, Charlie was almost walking.  He would take a few steps on his own, but preferred to walk holding onto someone or something.  These days he is walking everywhere independently!  In this picture, Charlie's Godmother is helping him along. 
One of my favorite pictures:

I trust him.
Jim's brother Paul and his wife Margaret:

These sweet girls were so cute with their headphones on.



No comments: