Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fall Randoms

Auntie Kathleen read a book to Jack and Patrick before dinner at my parents' house one night.  My boys LOVE to listen to books!  Thanks, Auntie Kathleen, for making their day!

One evening I took the boys outside hoping to get some 1 year pictures of Charlie.  I didn't love any of the pictures (but did love a picture I took a few weeks later), but here are some of the shots I got.  

"Are YOU going to take MY picture?  I don't think so, Mama!"

Look at that boy's hair!  He got his first (and much-needed) haircut the next week.
He is such a happy boy!

This guy also got a much-needed haircut the next week!
Goofy:
"Is Mom going to just watch me eat this chalk?"
My sweet 5 year old slowed down for a picture, too.

3 comments:

Alli's Keeper said...

They are so cute, Molly! Looking forward to seeing all the post hair cut pictures too!

Alli's Keeper said...

They are so cute, Molly! Looking forward to seeing all the post hair cut pictures too!

Amy Z. said...

gorgeous boys :-) I love those crazy curls!