Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ou-of-Town Visitors, Part 2

Continuing our week of fun, we spent a morning at the much-loved Magic House.  Everyone enjoyed playing in the water.
The Van de Graaff generator was another big hit.


Another morning we met up with a couple of my cousins, their kids, and my aunt at Grant's Farm.  Feeding the goats was not Patrick's favorite activity.  


The group of second cousins:
We only caught the second half of the bird show when we first got there, so the boys wanted to go back to see it again, from the beginning.
We made a trip to the Science Center on another day.  My boys love to look through the windows on the floor at the cars on the highway below.
Jack and his cousins produced energy in the huge "hamster wheel."
I wanted to get a few pictures of my nephews before they went back home.
These should be entitled, "The many faces of Lukas."
 


 


No comments: