Sunday, November 10, 2013

First Days of School

This year, Jack started first grade and Patrick started preschool.  Both boys were excited about the new year.

Jack's first day was in August.  Just like last year, he wants to be a train engineer when he grows up.
He was very excited about first grade!
Patrick's first day of preschool was in September.  He, too, was excited about the new year.  He wore the same shirt that Jack wore on his first ever day of preschool.

I asked him to show me how excited he was for preschool and this is what I got:
Patrick with his teacher:
Now that Jack and Patrick are in school, I have a couple mornings I get this cute guy to myself:

Charlie would tell you that all too often we run errands instead of doing something really fun while Patrick is at school.  It's still nice just to have one cutie on which to shower my attention.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your boys have the best smiles! So cute!