Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Thanksgiving

I took very few pictures over Thanksgiving weekend.  I think I have been worried about how far behind I am at blogging that I didn't want to have a bunch of pictures to post.  We were able to spend quite a bit of time with both sides of the family.  My brother and his family came in town from Wisconsin, and Jim's sister and her family came in town from Wisconsin.  On Saturday night, we hosted a retirement party for my mom.  Somehow the only pictures from the weekend are from Thursday (Thanksgiving) night at my parents' house.  My brother and sister-in-law were installing solar panels on my parents' roof that weekend so we were able to ride on the lift they rented.  Jack went up with Papa first.
It was soooo high!

Then Jim and I had a turn.
The view from the top.
After Lauren and I made pj pants for the kids on our glamping weekend, my mom bought the same material and made matching pairs for my nephews (and for her and Papa).  Clearly Charlie just doesn't like being photographed in snowman pjs!
They all looked so cute!

No comments: