Thursday, April 10, 2014

March Randoms

Here are several random pictures from the month of March.

Momma loves her little girl:
The boys helped me make shamrock cookies for St. Patrick's Day.
For some reason, Charlie (and Patrick) did NOT want me to take their picture.  Clearly Charlie was pretty upset about it.
My good friend Connie came in from Scottsdale for a week and we got to hang out with her and her two girls a couple times.  One day, we met them and my mom at the zoo.  The kids liked to go down the tunnel slide in the Children's Zoo.
Charlie didn't want to go down by himself, so Nana went with him.
Peek-a-boo Charlie!
The sea lion exhibit is very cool!
Of course we rode the train.  Patrick and Alexa had a lot of fun together.
Sometimes we even see animals at the zoo!  ;)   Here is a baby elephant we saw:
I wanted to give Connie's girls St. Louis Cardinals dresses, so my mom helped me make them.  Didn't they turn out cute?
Colleen gave Maggie this adorable Irish outfit that she wore on St. Patrick's Day.



We had a nice day at the end of spring break when we met up with friends at the park.  The boys loved riding their bikes.  You can see a couple horses in the background.


Patrick is doing a great job riding without training wheels.  He can do everything by himself except start.  I just have to hold the bike for him while he gets on, but I don't need to push it or anything.  He loves to practice his new skill.






No comments: