Thursday, April 17, 2014

Super Daddy!

On April 6, Jim ran in his 3rd half marathon (all within a year) and got his best time yet!
My Dad came over in the morning and helped me pack up the kiddos and drive down to the race.
Kathryn, one of my best friends from high school, ran as well.
Jack and Patrick held up the signs they made for Daddy when we saw him along the course.
They were so excited to see him and cheer for him!

This year's crew was a lot smaller than last year, but I think next year should be a large group again.
Look at all the champions!
Thanks, Papa, for all your help!
A few days after the race Jim left for a 4 day retreat. I took some pictures of the kids so he wouldn't forget them while he was gone.  As if that is possible!


The boys made signs for him, too.  Patrick's says, "I love and miss you Daddy!"
The front of Jack's reads, "Let the water wash your sins..."
I helped Charlie with his sign.  It reads, "I love you, Daddy!  See you Sunday!"


No comments: