Thursday, August 20, 2015

Rory's Baptism Weekend

In May, my brother and his family came in town for Rory's Baptism.  We had a very fun weekend!  It started with Patrick's tee ball game on Saturday morning.


Then, people gathered at our house.  Jim and my brother Patrick worked on installing some cabinets.  The rest of us played.

Cousin love:

Maggie loves her brothers!

Peek-a-boo!

That evening we had dinner at my parents' house.  After dinner, the kids played with all the outdoor toys.  They loved pushing each other around in the Little Tykes cars.

There is no age limit.
See the speck of orange at the bottom of this picture?  That is my sweet Charlie running far, far away from me!
Don't worry - he always runs back to me!
Jim with his number one fan:

On Sunday morning we went to church for Rory's Baptism.  He's one dapper dude!
 These cousins clean up nicely!
 Jack and Lukas are good pals!

 The priest called the nephews up to help with the ceremony.

 Lukas assisted his Dad in lighting the candle.
 The group:
 He is so happy to be Catholic!


No comments: