Saturday, January 16, 2016

Water Fun!

One day in August, we met friends at the City Garden which has some very fun water features.  Maggie loved it!


There were also some cool structures for the kids to climb.
My relatives came to visit from Houston.  We spent a day at my cousin's lake house and everyone had a blast.  Jack was excited to show my cousin Johnny, who works for NASA, the space station he built out of Legos.
 Uncle Ian showed Charlie how to fish.
Maggie loved playing in the sand and water.
There were a few kayaks to ride and a huge trampoline in the middle of the lake where the kids could jump.
Of course music was played!

The kids played in the water all day.

Even Papa did some fishing.  He was practicing for retirement. 
My Dad and two of his sisters:
My favorite Mom and Dad:

No comments: