Monday, July 18, 2016

May

We start and end May with some cute outfits of Maggie's.  Here she is seen looking pretty and wearing Mommy's shoes.
Uncle Michael had a day off work, so we met him and Rory at the zoo.
The new polar bear exhibit is very cool!

We've seen the polar bear up close several times.
A tasty snack...

We also saw some neat butterflies in the insectarium.



I think Maggie is trying to pull Charlie off the gorilla so she can climb up there.

I love this!  Charlie gave this to me for Mother's Day.
Charlie's class went on a field trip to Grant's Farm and Maggie and I got to go along.

On Mother's Day, I wanted to go to the Cardinals game.  So that's what we did. 





I couldn't tell you who won (although Jim probably could), but I know we had an awesome time!
Charlie and Ryan got to hang out after school one day.

Jim and Jack went to the scout campout one Saturday night.  I took the other three to their favorite restaurant - Steak n' Shake!
Jack gave a presentation on Neil Armstrong to his class.  He had to dress in character.  The costume was too small, but he looked great!
Jim was out of town one weekend and I was offered tickets to another Cardinal game. I jumped at the chance!

Kindergarten graduation is so special at our kids' school.  They walk in with their eighth grade angels. 
The moms get together beforehand to make the caps, tassels, and bows.
The kids sing songs after the ceremony.



Congratulations Patrick!
After the kindergarten graduation, we attended the preschool end-of-the-year show for Charlie's class.  He was excited to see us.
During many of the songs Charlie was actually facing the opposite way of the rest of his class.
And finally, another one of Maggie's style choices: personalized outfit, rain boots, helmet, and baseball glove.  Keep stylin' Mags!

No comments: