Saturday, February 3, 2018

July 2017, part I

July was a great month!  It started out with a visit from our Aussie relatives (Uncle David, Aunt Melanie, Cece, and Addie).  We hosted a party with my mom's side of the family on the 3rd of July.
 It wouldn't be a family party without washers and bags.



The bikes and scooters were a big hit with the kiddos.  Look at this 3-year-old go!  Amazing!



The youngest of our clan.

My mom made these darling dresses!
My cousin John and Cece are sitting in the back of John's "extra" Tesla!  David and Melanie borrowed it for our 2 week adventure in Colorado and Utah.
I love our big family! Note small child on top of the playground.

Ping Pong is always a summer party must!


We are ready to celebrate Independence Day!

My cousin Katie hosted my Dad's side of the family the day after the 4th of July.
Many of the second cousins:
The pool and hot tub were a hit!







Charlie learned to swim independently this summer!
Our swim team season ended early for us this year because of our vacation out west.  This was the final meet in which our boys participated.

Jack is getting ready for his leg of the relay.

Some of the kids played football in between races.


Jim and I attended a wedding at Bissingers.  Their rooftop is fabulous!

No comments: