Friday, January 18, 2008

Trip to the Zoo!

We had an unusually warm day a week and a half ago, so Jack and I met Colleen and Caeleigh at the zoo. Before we went to the zoo, we needed to have a good breakfast. As I was making breakfast, Jack was playing in one of the kitchen drawers. He pulled out a tablespoon and kept it during breakfast. As I was feeding him (with a baby spoon) and eating my own cereal, he reached out for my spoon. Since I have a hard time saying no to him (he's pretty darn cute), I gave him my spoon. It was so funny watching this 9 month old using a tablespoon and an adult spoon in his high chair!Our favorite zoo exhibit was the hippo aquarium. It was fun to look through the glass and see the hippos and the fish.
Can you see the hippo swimming behind them?

No comments: