Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 27

Today is a pretty exciting day! It is Jim's parents' wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary, Jack and Kathy! It is also my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday, Mom!
My Godson, Mark, leaves for his freshman year at Georgetown tomorrow. So, Colleen (his other Godmother) and I took him out to say farewell today. First we hit some golf balls at a driving range. I was by far the worst golfer, and I'd like to blame it on the big pregnant belly I have, but the truth is that didn't make a big difference.
Mark was definitely the best:
Colleen had some skills. She even brought her own club (I borrowed mine from the course).
I wasn't even dressed properly.
After the driving range, we went to Carl's Drive-In for some delicious food and root beer. Mark had never been there before, and Colleen and I hadn't been since high school. It was a fun day, and we are going to miss Mark. Colleen and I cannot believe that he is going away to college tomorrow!

1 comment:

Nicole Kberg said...

OMGosh! That first picture is just priceless!