Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

We had a nice Halloween this year. Jack was Superman (as you've seen in a few other posts). Patrick was our cute little pumpkin (even his socks were pumpkins). It was a bit cold, so he wore his Ireland sweater too.
Both sets of grandparents came over for chili and trick-or-treating. I stayed home with Patrick to pass out candy while Jack went trick-or-treating with Jim and all his grandparents. Jack loved it!

I read books to Jack and Patrick in Jack's toddler bed the other day. Patrick is apparently whispering sweet nothings into Jack's ear here.
My sweet, sweet boys.

All of my sweet, sweet boys (snuggling with Daddy when he comes home from work is lots of fun).
The weather has been pretty nice this week. Jack and I have been able to play outside a lot while Patrick sleeps. Today we had a picnic lunch outside.

1 comment:

Summer said...

It looks like Jack is adjusting to being a big brother - so cute!