Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Celebrating with Friends

We have been fortunate to spend a lot of time with friends recently.  I met up with a few high school friends for happy hour one night.
After this guy played Michael Jackson on his acoustic guitar, Sara decided we needed a picture with him.
My volleyball team took a holiday picture with one of the refs.
We got to see a number of friends at our annual Christmas party.


Later in the night, I decided I needed to get lots of pictures in front of our wreath. 
My buddy Greg showed up.  We used to work together before we both retired.  :)  




Jim has this whole week off work!  On Monday, I took Jack to the Magic House to meet our friend Margo, and Jim stayed home with a napping Patrick.   The Magic House had yummy donuts for us!

Nancy and I took Jack and Margo to see Santa Claus and listen to a Christmas story.  Then, the kids could line up to sit on Santa's lap.  It was a very long line and when we asked the kids if they wanted to sit on Santa's lap, they said no.  Nancy and I weren't upset about missing the long line and so we took the kids to do some more exploring of the Magic House.  They really enjoyed examing things with these magnifying glasses.


After the Magic House, Jack and I headed to a Christmas party for our playgroup.  I took this picture after more than half the kids left!

No comments: