Friday, May 6, 2011

Busy Wednesday

We had a pretty busy Wednesday this week.  In the morning, the boys and I met my friends Mary and Katie, who both have baby boys.  After playing on the playground at the park for a bit, I put Patrick in the stroller and Jack got on his bike and we went for a walk.  Patrick would have preferred to stay at the playground.

We stopped along the way to change a diaper, and I tried to get a picture of the four boys together.  I don't know why they didn't all look at the camera at the same time!

After the park, we went to Garrett's 5th birthday party.  It was a pirate-themed party.
Michiyo was there with her mom and new baby, Amane.
Amane has the best hair!
The weather was nice, so Jack got to ride a tricycle...
and Patrick got to play with a ball...
...and a big wheel.
Here's the birthday pirate:
Garrett's younger brother, Nicholas, has a good pirate face as well:
That evening, Jim and I went to the Cardinals game.  We (Jim, really) enjoyed a pre-game drink on the rooftop deck at Paddy-O's.

No comments: