Sunday, February 17, 2013

Thanksgiving and Cecilia's Baptism

Yes, it is February and I am just now posting Thanksgiving pictures.  There are also pictures from Cecilia's Baptism, which was Thanksgiving weekend.  I figured I needed to post them before their second child is Baptized.  Yep!  David and Melanie are expecting baby # 2!!!!

We went to Jim's parents' house for brunch on Thanksgiving morning.  Jim's sister and her family came in town, so were were able to get a family picture with everyone!
Me with my awesome mother-in-law:
Jim with his parents and siblings:
The grandkids:
Our boys LOVE spending time with their cousins!
In the evening, we went to my parents' house for Thanksgiving dinner.  David, Melanie, and Cecilia were there!
It was not as easy to get a picture of all these grandkids.  Attempt #1:
Attempt #2:
Attempt #3 (and the best, I think).  They are wearing shirts with the number they are in the grandchild order, color-coded by family.
Attempt #4:
On Sunday, Cecilia was Baptized.  I was honored to be her Godmother.  My mom made her Baptismal gown.  
Cecilia did not want to sit in the pew during the Baptism.  She wanted to be up front with the priest.
Fr. Bill called all the kids up to help bless the water.


The whole clan:


No comments: