Thursday, September 5, 2013

Suson Park

One day toward the end of June we had a day with no plans.  I decided to take the boys to Suson Park in south county.  They have a farm where we got to see lots of animals.

These two are pretty sweet with each other.  They voluntarily hold hands sometimes.  I know this will not last forever, so I am enjoying it while it lasts.
 
There were lots of horses to see.
 My favorite animal at the farm was the turkey.  There were several of them and it was funny to hear them "gobble."  It surprised us the first time.  Jack brought his camera and was able to get some videos of it, I think.
 Look at the size of that pig!  Jack did a good job documenting our trip with his camera.

 After the farm, we enjoyed a picnic lunch and then played on the playground.  It was a nice day!

No comments: