Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fall Fun

The farmer's market near us has a play area around Halloween that we visited a few times.  The boys have a lot of fun there.
Hay + Slides = Fun!

On this particular day, I had Patrick and Charlie with me.  Neither one really wanted a picture with the pumpkins, though.
The galvanized tub of corn was also fun!


Another morning, we went to a local playground.  It was pretty cool out so we had the place to ourselves.
Patrick did a good job pushing Charlie on the swing.
The colors on the trees were beautiful.

One Saturday that Jim was off work, we made our annual trip to Pumpkinland.


As we waited for the hay ride, the boys watched planes as they approached the nearby airport.

Patrick is too cool in Daddy's sunglasses.
My brother and sister-in-law came down from Wisconsin with their boys to put solar panels on my parents' roof.  I got to hang out with the 6 grandsons while Jim, Patrick (my brother), and Ingrid worked on the roof.  The boys had fun playing in Nana and Papa's tree.






The roof is both high and steep.  

The brave roof crew:
Wisconsin visitors:
 

No comments: