Friday, January 10, 2014

Fall Randoms

I have lots of random Fall pictures to share.  These first few are from playing in our backyard one day.


Look at that face:
Charlie put the helmet on all by himself!  Next time maybe he'll put it on frontwards. 
My mom and dad:


My brother and his gorgeous wife:

One Sunday, we went to Jim's high school for Mass.  It was fun to show his alma mater to the boys.  Maybe one day they will go there!
After Mass, we went to Forest Park and took some family pictures.

I LOVE this picture and have a canvas of it in the boys' bedroom.
Jack played soccer this fall. 

One night we watched Christmas movies and ate homemade caramel-chocolate popcorn.  I put a sheet over the couch first, just in case any popcorn fell.
These next few pictures are from when the boys were "helping" Daddy rake leaves.



I took Patrick and Charlie to the zoo one morning while Jack was at school.


On the carousel, Patrick chose to ride the Somali Wild Ass.
 


No comments: