Sunday, June 28, 2015

February Randoms

Here are some random pictures from February.  Yes, February.  Four months ago.

Charlie did this big puzzle all by himself!  It is on loan from Aunt Sue's puzzle library.
 
I can't remember when this was taken.  ;)
Twice a month I attend a MOPS meeting.  Charlie and Maggie get to go to the childcare and they love it!  Charlie calls it his school.
I watched my Godson Grant one day.  I had to pick him up at his grandparents' house which is less than a mile from our house.  For the short ride, I put him in Maggie's rear-facing seat and put Maggie in Charlie's forward-facing seat.  She LOVED it!  Unfortunately for her, she's been rear-facing ever since.

 At the end of February, we got a bit of snow and the kids had a blast playing in it.

Batman...
Spiderman...
The boys...

Jack and Patrick asked Charlie to pull them on the sled.  Hilarious!
After not moving much, Jack decided he would use his big, strong muscles to pull his younger brothers.


These boys were lucky to have a Daddy who wanted to take them sledding!  Maggie and I stayed home in the warm house.

No comments: