Friday, August 7, 2015

Field Trip and Other Fun Times

May was a great month!  With my birthday and Mother's Day, how could it not be?  Here are some pictures from the fun we had in the first half of the month...

I got to go on Patrick's class field trip to Grant's Farm.
Feeding the goats is a must!
Charlie and Maggie got to come along, too.
One morning I took Charlie and Maggie in the bike trailer to meet some friends at a nearby park.  The kids had a blast (especially since we picked up some donuts to share on the way).
Maggie fell asleep on the short ride home.  Charlie probably would have fallen asleep, too, if the ride were a few minutes longer.
On Mother's Day, we spent some time in the morning working on the yard.  Jim had built me a raised garden bed for Mother's Day.  We planted 5 different kinds of tomatoes, red and yellow bell peppers, zucchini, and cucumber.  Maggie got quite dirty playing in the mud.

I stripped her down and gave her kisses!
We went to Nana and Papa's house for dinner on Mother's Day.



Rory was there, too.
I am one lucky mama!
Kathleen celebrated her first Mother's Day this year!

While I was at Patrick's school one day, I saw this hanging on the wall outside his classroom.  It reads, "My future is so bright because when I grow up, I think I want to be a doctor" and is signed by Patrick.  So cute!
On my birthday, after dropping the older two at school, Maggie and Charlie accompanied me to Bread Co. for breakfast.
Charlie loved the chocolate chip muffin top!
Then we went to my parents' house to hang out with my mom and Rory for a bit.  Maggie climbed into Rory's bouncy seat (which used to be her's) and tried to buckle it.
After I picked the kids up from school, I surprised them with a trip to the Magic House.



After the Magic House and Jim got home from work, we went to a Mexican restaurant for a delicious dinner.  Check out the size of that margarita!

No comments: