Sunday, May 8, 2016

November

The month of November started off with a lovely playdate Maggie and I had with friends while the boys were in school.  We enjoyed a fun morning at a local playground.



We went to a sculpture park where I was going to take pictures for a family so I could do some test shots with my own kids.  Jack brought his camera along, too.


The kids liked climbing in this fun face!

Patrick was rarely without his football this past Fall.

The kids came with me the day of the photo shoot, too.

Jim met us on his way home from work and took the kids home.

Jim and his friends played music at a beer festival.  It was a lot of fun!
I got to go to Charlie's preschool for Parent Day.  We made a Thanksgiving turkey together.
Every year we go to some cabins with three other families.  I brought some nice outfits for my kids and took our Christmas card photo while we were there...

When the weather wasn't great, we played frisbee inside.  We definitely don't allow this at home!
It snowed the morning we were going to hike.

All the kids in their matching pjs.  C and M don't look very happy!
The day before Thanksgiving we went on a lovely family hike.

The brothers (and Patrick's ever-present football). 
Where there is a river, there are boys who will throw rocks in it.



We saw some deer on our hike.
On Thanksgiving morning, Jim ran in a 6 mile race near our house.  The kids and I watched and got to see him twice along the run.  They were so excited to see him each time!
Waiting to see Daddy again...
More high fives!
We went to Jim's parents' for lunch and got to see his brother's family.
Then, we went to my parents' for dinner.  Our nephew wowed us with his juggling skills.
My brother and his family:
Maggie wore this darling dress my mom made her.
Maggie and Charlie had so much fun playing with the little cars.  Charlie was happy to let her push him.
Of course some football was played.

My brother and his beautiful wife:
So sweet...
 I brought this "turkey" platter of fruit:

No comments: