Sunday, August 22, 2010

We, and what I mean by "we" is Jim, my cousin Leo, and our friend Robert, took out the big bushes in our backyard last weekend.
Jack watched from inside.
Leo brought his landscaping expertise with him.
We were glad Robert came in from England just to help with this project (or so I like to think that was his reason).
Jack also helped me make mini chocolate cheesecakes last weekend.  His job was to twist the Oreos, and put each half in a muffin cup.  Here is what he did with the first one:
I let him eat that cookie.  After helping me, he found some plastic cups to stack.
Patrick clapped and cheered on his brother as he built plastic cup towers.
We had Cardinal tickets for Wednesday's day game.  Jim was supposed to come with us, but had to work.  Luckily, Robert was still in town and joined us.  Jack, Patrick, and I rode the Metro Link down to the game.
Jack wanted to see a little of the game before we made it to our seats.
Robert wore his Cardinal pink!
"Go Albert Pujols!"
Our friend, Joe, was at the game too!  All kids love Joe!
Unfortunately we didn't win, but it was fun anyway.
Jim is at the Cardinal game right now.  Here is a picture from earlier today when he was reading books to the boys.  One of them is more interested in the book than the other!

1 comment:

Three Against One said...

Wow, looks like those guys had a nice project to keep them busy for awhile.
LOVE those mini cheescakes and so do the girls. I shared the few that I brought home with them and they both asked if I could make some more. When you get a chance I would love to have the recipe!