Monday, April 16, 2018

The Rest of Summer

It turns out that I didn't pick my camera up at all after we returned from our trip out west, until the first day of school.  Here are some pictures of the rest of the summer from my phone.  

I took Jack and Patrick and some friends to Six Flags with their free passes for reading.  A good time was had by all.
 We hiked with friends.
 We went to the Botanical Gardens.
 We met friends at the Gardens.

 I celebrated more 40th birthdays.
 We visited the Magic House.
 We spotted a butterfly on our front porch.

We went to a friend's lake in early August (before school started).  Jim and I took lots of pictures of us riding on their boat and on their jet ski.  Unfortunately, both of our phones ended up in the lake and we were never able to recover those pictures.  Hopefully we can go back this summer and get new pictures!

No comments: