Thursday, November 22, 2018

February 2018

Maggie and I went up to school to watch the Faculty vs. Eighth Grade volleyball game in early February.  She was lucky to spot big brother Patrick and got to sit next to him.
I wasn't feeling well one weekend morning and these two cuties brought me breakfast in bed.
Jack did a reading during Mass one Sunday. He received many compliments afterward, including from the priest.
A snowy day:
My pancake-making helper:
I'm not sure why she is making this face, but it cracks me up.
We met my cousin and her kids at the Science Center one day.


Our seven kids watching the balls in the atrium.
A Mommy-Maggie date:
I got together with my girlfriends from high school one evening.  We all live in town but don't get to see each other nearly enough.
Jack played basketball again this year.

Jim went to Scottsdale for a conference at the end of February.  I met him for the weekend (in early March).  While he was gone, I took the kids to the Science Center one evening for a preview of a new exhibit.  Jack was called on stage to discuss space stuff.
Charlie was interviewed about the new exhibit.
We went to dinner at Steak n' Shake afterwards, the kids' favorite place to eat.
The server accidentally brought the kids full-size shakes instead of the junior size they usually get.  They were thrilled!

No comments: