Saturday, April 13, 2019

May 2018

May was a great month!  It started with a trip to Grant's Farm with Maggie on one of her days off school.  We rode bikes there. 

Patrick made his First Holy Communion.


It was so sweet to see all the boys and girls dressed so nicely.



Patrick with his teacher.

We had the family over afterwards to celebrate.


I made cross cookies.
My mom made this darling dress for Maggie, and my cousin Colleen monogrammed it. 
She was so cute in it that I had to take a million (not quite) pictures.








Happy Mother's Day to me!  Note that I am wearing a dress that my mom made for me to match Maggie!
Jim took the day off on my birthday!  Maggie was off school that day, so we went to the Katy Trail for a bike ride. 
We stopped for lunch after the ride.
Maggie is a budding photographer.

It was one of my favorite birthdays!
One of the best things about my birthday was that Charlie and Maggie both learned to ride bikes without training wheels!
Maggie and I celebrated my birthday again a couple days later at a friend's pool.

Michael and Kathleen invited us to the Cardinals game with them one evening. 
Maggie's last day of preschool (3's):
 Charlie's last day of kindergarten:

Charlie with his 8th grade angels.  These two were so sweet to Charlie.
Maggie's class had a cute beach party.

The graduate:

A bunch of goofy boys about to graduate kindergarten:





The class sang some songs for us.

Charlie with his 8th grade angels:

Nana and Papa were glad to celebrate with Charlie.
More singing at the reception.
The younger sisters of the graduates:
Charlie with his teacher:
Finally, the last day of school for the older boys!



No comments: