Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fun with the new camera

I have had a lot of fun playing around with my new camera lately. I am going to take a photography class that starts tonight. Hopefully I can learn more about the cool things my camera can do!

Patrick is such a good baby! Jack was colicky for his first couple months, but then he was a great baby. Patrick hasn't really been colicky. He smiles a lot for us and is pretty easy going. Cute little toes!

Jack seems to like being a big brother. He frequently wants to give Patrick hugs and kisses, although he is not usually very gentle. Most of the time his intentions are good.

The first thing people comment on when seeing Patrick are his big, blue eyes!





We went to the zoo the other day and I forgot to bring my camera. I took this picture of the boys when we got home. They both have bears on their shirts!

We went to the Magic House last week, too, and had lots of fun.



Margo liked crawling in this tunnel.



Jim and I ordered another lens for the camera and played around with it the other night.





Paint with water...way less messy than real paint!





Look at Patrick just staring at his big brother!

Jim is on vacation. We took the kids to the Whittle Shortline Railroad today. We stopped at the post office on the way. While Jim was inside the post office, I took pictures in the car.

How old are you, Jack?



Right when we got to the store, a train was going by on the tracks outside!

Jack loves playing on the many train tables.



We ran into some friends (Garrett, Nick, and Zora) there!



Jack is so serious when he plays with the trains.

2 comments:

Three Against One said...

All those pics are great, they are all so clear and perfect. I am so bummbed and jealous that I can't take the class with you it would have been fun!!

Nicole Kberg said...

Great pictures! What kind of camera did you get? I have my sights on one & a class...maybe for my birthday :o) {fingers crossed}. Enjoy your class & keep posting those great pics! Yes the eyes are amazing--on both boys!