Sunday, August 4, 2019

November 2018

On a nice Saturday in early November, we took a hike at a new (to us) place.
It was a beautiful fall day.





That evening, Jim and I went to our parish auction.
 The ladies at our table.
My running group gathered for a pictures.  Two of my running friends were the auction chairs and did a great job!
Jim and I went out to dinner for his birthday and then met up with friends at a local bar.
We went on a family getaway in November.  It was our first time away from A since she was placed with us in August.
We stayed in a cabin near Maramec Spring Park.
We enjoyed exploring the beautiful park.



We saw this huge furnace from the old Maramec Iron Works.


If it can be climbed, it will be climbed.



The kids are all standing on the little peninsulas. 
On our way home on Sunday, we stopped at Washington State Park.
We hiked the 1000 Steps Trail.
The littlest carried the big bag.


In mid-November I got together for a craft night with girlfriends, and we celebrated Carol's birthday.
We got some snow in November, which worked well for a Christmas card picture.

I enjoyed my annual shopping trip with my mom, aunt, and cousin.
Two happy girls in matching pjs.
Thanksgiving.
The kids table:
The adult table:


 It's fun playing with cousins when they come to town!

Playing with a jump rope:


We met friends at a bowling alley.
At the end of November, we checked out the lights at the Science Center.


The last night in November, we went on our annual cabin weekend with friends and Charlie lost a tooth!

No comments: