Tuesday, July 19, 2022

January 2022

We started the New Year at Nana and Papa's house watching Notre Dame play in the Fiesta Bowl.
We celebrated Grandma's birthday with cake and ice cream.
When Uncle Paul was over for Grandma's birthday, he told Patrick about taking a Rubik's cube apart. Patrick was excited to try that the next day!

Here is a picture of Jack throwing a snowball at me. Luckily, I am protected by a window.
Patrick and Charlie are excited about the jerseys on loan from their WI cousins.
Charlie and Maggie both made Pinewood Derby cars. Charlie is the only one who raced a car.



This girl has style!
Unfortunately, I got Covid in January. I quarantined in my bedroom. I would video chat with the kids in the kitchen.
They made sweet signs and held them up in the hallway for me to see.
A few days in, Maggie got Covid. She joined me in my room for quarantine. We watched a lot of Disney Plus!
SNOW!
Here is an example of one of the lunches the boys prepared for us when we were in quarantine.
We were out of quarantine by Maggie's birthday!
Some neighborhood girls came over after school to help her celebrate.
We celebrated Maggie that night.
I'm pretty sure we are playing the telephone game at dinner. It's one of Maggie's favorites.


Maggie is wearing the new pjs Nana made for her.
Patrick is trying to teach Jim how to solve a Rubik's cube.
Maggie had her first sleepover with a friend for her birthday.

No comments: