SNOW!!! Charlie and Maggie built an igloo with neighbors. 
Jim and I went to the cross country banquet. Here is the group of sophomore runners that attended.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Jim and Patrick went to a father-son bowling event.I had my 30 year high school reunion.
We enjoyed hearing Patrick sing in a Christmas choir concert.
On pajama day at school, my co-worker and I wore the same pj pants.
Christmas cookie decorating!
Jack had a package sent to the house and asked Jim to open it. It was a life-size cut-out of Jack's friend.
One weekend in December I went to Denver while Jim and Charlie went on a backcountry hike at Hawn State Park. The temperatures were well below freezing that night!
Meanwhile, it was pretty mild in Denver.
Connie and I got to attend Kathryn's annual Christmas party.
On Sunday, I did a hike with Kitty and Keith before flying home.
Jim and I had a little morning date at Telva.
My running group met at my house for cocktails and our gift exchange before our annual Christmas dinner.Jim and I got our picture with the Grinch at a Christmas party.
We hosted our annual Christmas party the next night.
This group of boys showed up (several of whom I taught) and sang Christmas carols.
Karaoke came out at the end of the night.
We had a blast! There was lots of singing and dancing.
Jack and his grade school buddy, Cade, even joined in on the fun.
Maggie and her friend baked and decorated Christmas cookies.
A couple days before Christmas, we squeezed in our annual trip to the Way of Lights at Our Lady of the Snows.
We had dinner at Nick's Pub afterwards. Jim and I showed the kids the place we use to frequent when we were younger.
Maggie and I wore the dress/skirt that Nana made.
The kids are waiting at the top of the steps to get the okay to go downstairs on Christmas morning. Santa came!
Maggie got a new basketball. So, she and Jim went out (in their pjs) to shoot some hoops.
We got a pickleball net for Christmas. It was a mild day, so we set it up in the driveway and were able to play when Jim's brother's family and Grandma came over for brunch.
After brunch, we went on a family walk before going to the next gathering.
My cousin John and his wife Sara hosted Christmas for the first time. We had a fun time! Highlights were watching my cousin's baby sit in a chair (it was way more fun than it sounds) and playing ping pong in the garage.
Connie came in town with her girls. I think most of the ice skating my family has done has been with Connie when she is in town.
We played some pickleball with Connie and her girls.
Karen's family came in town and we celebrated Christmas with the Kelly side.
I love the Kelly family Christmas gift exchange! We do a rob your neighbor game. This year the gift had to be second hand (bought from a thrift store or facebook marketplace or the like). One of the gifts I got this year was a coffee press.
We finished a puzzle in the game room at Grandma's.
Jim gave Jack a lesson on shaving with a razor.We tried to go to Farottos for dinner, but the wait was way too long. We went to A'mis instead.
We were bummed to learn a few of our big trees needed to come down. They first took down this tree in the backyard. Clearly, it was a good decision.
These moms and girls enjoyed dinner at a favorite restaurant that was closing. We will miss have Session Taco so close.
On the final day of the year, my cousin Erin finished her chemotherapy. So many friends and family showed up in green to surprise her and show our support.
We went to our friend's annual NYE party. Jim and Matt wore matching shoes.
The last picture of 2025. It was a good year!



















.jpg)


































No comments:
Post a Comment